I had been trying to get together with her and finally connected yesterday. Very nice incall nearby. She answered the door in a black revealing "boobage" top with her luscious boobs almost popping out. She had skin tight pink bottoms that revealed her delicious ass which is incredible. I was drooling on that ass all the way up the stairs. She asks if I would like some water, which was nice. She led me into her bed room, which is large with her famous "loveseat" a full length mirror that goes from floor to ceiling. She also has a huge king size bed. She leads me to the loveseat, where we talk for a few minutes. That leads to DFK and she reveals her beautiful man-made boobs. They are spectacular! We proceed to get naked and she takes my cock in her mouth. Her BBBJ is soft and nice, good not great BJ. I tell her I want greek and we move to the bed. She continues with BBBJ to get me ready. I take her from behind, starting with her pussy. That continues for a few minutes and then she says those magic words: " I want your cock in my ass"! I must tell you the view from behind is incredible! She positions my cock with her hand and I penetrate her knot and boy it was tight! She loosens up a bit and I am now balls deep in this gorgeous ass. She is quivering and moaning and talking dirty: "You big cock feels so good in my ass". I start pounding her asshole and close to blowing my load. " I want your cum in my ass, baby"! I happily obey and blow a huge load deep in her beautiful butt (covered of course). I keep plowing as I want to enjoy the sensation of her tight ass around my cock. I pull out. She takes off the condom and disposes of it in the bathroom. We have light pillow talk for a few minutes and I leave a very satisfied customer.