I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. I had great experience with her. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Seriously good service.... what a great time! I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. 318-479-1096 ... more >