She is my FAVORITE SP of all time, and in my area she has no competition. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. 754-240-1096 ... more >