I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Iíd rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like a GDP. She was dressed tastefully and high class. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Booking was just as painless as the last time. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! 682-710-1096 ... more >