CLICK HERE NOW BABY!

Thread: massage parlor milwaukee

Default massage parlor milwaukee

Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a SP that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. massage parlor milwaukee?

One witness pointed out that the spa did not have any posted hours of operation and employees seemed to be present late into the night, as stated in the complaint. This witness also noticed that the only clientele going into the spa appeared to be older males.

In response to that information, two undercover officers visited the spa on six separate occasions, from January to April. During those encounters, spa employees repeatedly touched the officers sexually.

During their search inside the spa, police also found a ledger that described "extra services," which included sexual acts.

"We conducted a covert and overt investigation," she said. "We determined that prostitution-related activities were taking place. We obtained a search warrant, and on Monday, as a result of the search warrant, did recover evidence of illegal activities and took the spa owner into custody."

Police also reviewed a free classifieds website, as part of the investigation and found ads for the spa, which advertised "sweet hot ... all new girls" and "oriental sexy relaxation."

The website has been connected to prostitution cases in the past, including police sting investigations at Milwaukee hotels.