CLICK HERE NOW BABY!

Thread: erotic massage pittsburgh pa

Default erotic massage pittsburgh pa

To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. I’d rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. What can I say that has'nt been? While I was waiting she went into the room and came back out in a black leather Underbust Corset with black stockings and high heels. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. The phone service and directions were professional. erotic massage pittsburgh pa?

The owner of four massage parlors in Pittsburgh has been arrested following a nearly one-year investigation in which authorities said they discovered employees were offering sexual services to customers. Peters and North Strabane police departments executed search warrants. An undercover investigation began into the massage parlors for suspected “prostitution and human-trafficking” activity. Police said undercover investigators visited both parlors eight times and paid for normal massage services. During the visits, and after back massages were completed, police said other female employees would point to the genital area of the undercover officers and offer "hand jobs" for additional money, which the officers declined.