I saw this beautiful girl on BACKPAGE, her name was Mia she was very straightforward and polite on the phone, i made plans to come see her ,her price was generous and something that i could afford.when i arrived at her hotel she gave me her room number right away. When she opened the door she was dressed in a nice sexy outfit stockings and heels, she looked amazing she is petite and very sexy,she then gave me a hug and made me feel comfortable i felt like she was my girlfriend, we talked for a bit, then I told her I'm staying for half an hour, she proceeded to take my clothes off while kissing me slowly, i was very nervous and she new it and she started to take advantage of the situation. She put me on the bed and started to take her clothes off,i must say she gave me the best blowjob that I could ever imagine i nearly came at that point and I had to push her off.she then put a condom on me and asked what position i liked, I told her for her to come on top, and she did and it felt great, within less than a minute i couldn't help it and I came i was shaking like crazy and she knew i came,she told me not to worry about time, she then took the condom off and continued to give me another blowjob, she was begging me to get hard again because she wanted to come as well.this girl is a fire fox and I will become a regular, she also looks exactly like her pictures 289 933 4445 her name is Mia