After researching secret societies, alchemy, and statutes, I my best guess is the sexual intercourse describe in Colorado Prostitution Laws is excaliber!!

After researching secret societies, alchemy, and statutes, I my best guess is the sexual intercourse describe in Colorado Prostitution Laws is excaliber!!

(1) Any person who performs or offers or agrees to perform any act of sexual intercourse, fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation, or anal intercourse with any person not his spouse in exchange for money or other thing of value commits prostitution.”-C.R.S. 18-7-201 (2015)

“(1) “Act” means a bodily movement, and includes words and possession of property.”-C.R.S. 18-1-501 (2015)

"(11) "Property" means both real and personal property."-C.R.S. 2-4-401 (2016)

"(5) "Land", "lands", or "real estate" includes lands, tenements, and hereditaments, and all rights thereto and all interests therein."-C.R.S. 2-4-401

"(8) PERSONAL PROPERTY. The term "personal property" includes money, goods, chattels, things in action and evidence of debt, deeds and conveyances."-Code of Alabama Section 1-1-1

King Arthur was the only that can break appart sexual intercourse or sexual penetration. Sexual intercourse is made of real and personal property. Money is a particle found in gold. Goods is the unborn animal and crops which is the communion waffers. The unborn animal is the brutish human. Human is the hue of a man which is the kundralini energy. The chattels is the sacred cow. The evidence of debt is the commercial liens against this object and it has to be clear with an authentication by the US Secretary of State giving full faith and credit. It is the blood of the unholy. The sword was made by an alchemist blending these material together.

This is in the realm of Satanic alchemy. Covenyances are the element that transfer energy (interest) between the real estate (stone) and the personal property (sword). The sword which is the penis is made by alchemy and metal alloy. That is how it has magical powers. The real estate is the stone. It is made of different minerals that why it is the lands. When it penetrated into the stone, then it is the property of sexual intercourse. This can be used in alchemy to make more money.

The Vatican is the government above all governments and the religion above all religions through Satanic secret societies. According to Kate of Gia, any attorney admitted anywhere in the world is admitted to the Knights Templar Church. The attorneys know about this alchemy. The knowledge of Alchemy is suppressed. My conspiracy theory is that science professors around the world are members of a Satanic cult under the Vatican. I believe religious leaders around the world are members of Satanic cults. They know about the alchemy. They are prohibited from teaching about it. That why religion and science is seperate.

The Satanic cults cannot keep secret. They scatter the information somewhere. The movies they put out will give you the hint about what is sexual intercourse.

Prostitution Loopholes Exposed
www.ploopholes.com