She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GFE with that great combination of skill and passion. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. (702) 500-2392