For those meaning on the fence to choose a SP - you must see Eve!

Eve is a beautiful red head with a great face, radio-type voice and truly soft skin and most importantly, succulent lips that are great to kiss.

She has a great little apt in the West End of Vancouver and she has many talents including; provocative dance moves, singing, CBJ, and an incredible gift to squirt if you enjoy this most erotic experience. With candles and music, the stage was set for a perfect evening.

Eve is passionate about what she does and will do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable to enjoy a true GFE experience assuming it's safe and on her menu. Whether you are a newbie or shy (like me) - or an experienced client - your time and money will be well invested.

Treat her with respect and dignity and she will respond to your inner most desires. I could go on forever about our time together as it was a unique and very satisfying engagement. I have already booked for another visit within the month.

Finally - Eve is very intelligent and can hold a great conversation without feeling award - we felt like long lost friends by the time I left. Good luck and I am confident you will not be disappointed. Mike