The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my SP visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Location was a nice hotel in a good area and the room was very clean with towels (805) 852-7236