CLICK HERE NOW BABY!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 206-579-5122 Shes gorgeous

Default 805-738-8960 ,she is very pretty

im amazed by her beauty, she is very good looking and she has that gorgeous looks for a female, she is thick,funloving,beautiful and classy, i liked her ass and tits, she is that instant freak that likes to have fun and chill, we met at her location and the rest was fun, she doesn't rush into things and she is just perfect. 8057388960

Default 702-285-2759 ,gorgeous freak

she is the best at what she does. she likes to caress u and she has nice curves,thick ass and a gorgeous body, i had a good time with her,we met at her place. she wasn't in a rush but she was prolific. meeting up at her place was nice and easy,she didn't dissapoint, she is goodlooking for a ebony 7022852759

Default thick ebony 503-309-0526

she is freaky,she has that lovely ass and tits,i had a good time with this freak, she is classy and doesn't dissapoint. i was amazed to c her at first,she is very impressive and outgoing, she doesn't rush into things, but there are numerous things about her that is interesting she is very romantic and likes to have a good time,i wasn't bothered by her personality at all 5033090526

Default 503-957-5740 ,she is the perfect freak

she is very classy,i met her at her location,she is fantastic and very specific,she is gorgeous and doesn't dissapoint. i had a good time with her, she deserves the best but she has a huge booty, she is very amazing and doesn't play games. i had the opportunity to play with her tits and ass, she has some lovely tits, calling her was perfect and simple. i will check her out as soon as possible 5039575740

Default 971-225-2347 ,she is pretty and seductive

i was impressed by her physique and beauty,she is prolific and very attractive at the same time,of course i was interested in her and she was the perfect freak to chill with, i met up with her at her spot, she doesn't seem nervous at all, her booty is spankable and she can give u that good oral, she is simply amazing and pretty looking 9712252347

Default enjoyable princess, 360-723-2831

she is the perfect freak with a huge ass, she is very decent and attractive,she doesn't dissapoint at all. i had the opportunity in meeting up with her,she is also the main female compared to the other females ive seen. she likes to caress and simply get straight to business, i had the chance in getting to know her and she seems classy 3607232831

Default 916-620-6928 ,she is amazing

i liked her nice tits,shes thick, decent,gorgeous and athletic,calling her was as easy as it gets, we met at her spot which was cool, she explained to me what she was all about, i had so much interest in her, she was just unbelievable. i liked her service,she likes to keep it simple,we chilled for a couple of hours and ill tell u i had a good time 9166206928

Default 4697350609,she is simply gorgeous

i was interested in meeting up with her,she was gorgeous and goodlooking, i had a good time with her. she was a plus, she doesn't dissapoint and i like her gorgeous hair and looks, she has a nice booty,and her tits look juicy, she is unbelievable and i should check her out one more time. i was very impressed and she is pretty

Default 9168821640,she is amazing

i was shocked and amazed when i met up with this freak,she is decent and pretty.she has that amazing size for a female and i had a good time with her. she is prolific,outgoing,freaky and likes to get the job done. i was very interested in her after our first date and she can surprise u in so many wayz

Default 7026282268,she is pretty

this female is extremely gorgeous and pretty, she has that fantastic beauty and her ass is humogous.i had a good time,she was always availaible and doesn't dissapoint. shes got thick curves, and her tits isnt that bad, i can't say its very small or big either but anyways she knows how to have a good time

Default 7754701718,she is extremely gorgeous

i was able to get hold of her,she is amazing and doesn't dissapoint. i was interested in her in so many different wayz,she is pretty,gorgeous,likes to caress and she has that instant beauty that caught me off guard.she seems cool,and i just like her personally. i had a good time with her,her spot wasn't hard to find and she has nice tits for a freak

Default 6466532112,she is the baddest

she is wonderful, i liked her amazing tits and she doesn't dissapoint at all i met her at her location and ill tell u she is the best ive seen, she can give u the best oral and i totally had a good time, she has nice tits which is a plus, and i was wondering how her personality was, she had a good personality, i was interested in her

Default she is decent, 4243681408

she is capable of giving u the best oral, she is very pretty and she doesnt rush things like most females. i had the opportunity of meeting up with her, she has nice curves and she is simply amazing. she was a turn on,an amazing hottie. i had a good time with her,she likes to flirt and her oral skills is top notch

Default 4147023767,she is the freak

she is amazing,her ass is humongous, i had the chance to meet up with her,she is the freak that can keep u company. she has nice curves,nice tits, she doesn't dissapoint and she can give u that good oral, i had a good time, and her location was easy to find. she is simply gorgeous

Default 8722161838,amazing hottie

she is different from the other females, i had a good time with her,she doesn't seem to dissapoint,she is outgoing, and doesn't rush into things. you should check her out,she is extremely gorgeous and captivating

Default beautiful princess,4154241579

she is amazing,i had a good time with her,shes prolific and extremely gorgeous, we met at her location and ill tell u she is the best ive ever seen. she was decent, doesn't rush things at all and she has gorgeous tits, she is unbelievable. u should check her out

Default 6122426062,pretty freak with gorgeous tits

shes amazing, i was able to get hold of this freak earlier and she is amazing,i liked her lovely tits and she can make u feel good. we talked for a while and then hit it off,she is the best ive ever seen,she doesn't question u like most other females but her oral skills was simply top notch,i should hit her up again just to c whats up

Default 4242600339,she is decent and pretty

i had a good time with her, she is pretty and likes to amaze people with her twerk and oral skills. she responded decently with my messages,calling her was easy and top notch, she doesn't dissapoint. i knew she would b the decent freak just by hitting her up. so we met at her location and everything about her was pretty cool, she doesn't dissapoint

Default 6122428613,she is pretty and gorgeous

i had a good time with her,she is so gorgeous and pretty,she is very good at giving orals and she is simply amazing, meeting her was direct and fun, she is good at what she does,i never thought i would have been cool with her but the moment i met up with her, the rest was history, she has nice tits and you should check out her ass.

Default 7739932100,she is thick and gorgeous

i met up with her couple of weeks ago, she was decent but gorgeous. i was able to get hold of her and she wasn't a dissapointment. calling her was cool,she is outgoing,funloving,doesn't rush into things,and she is thick with a gorgous ass. i just couldn't help but stare at her ass the entire time,she wasn't nervous but she is good at what she does

Default gorgeous freak, 5596142095

she is indeed pretty, i was interested in seeing her she has that gorgeous face and tits for a female but i had a great time with her. she doesn't dissapoint, she wasn't the rushy type,i swear i thought i met a pretty princess just by seeing her,she was gorgeous and the type of female that likes to have fun and chill

Default very pretty,5747034362

she is gorgeous, we decided to meet at her spot, she was into me at first and we decided to hit it off,she was decent and freaky.she noticed how i was into her and she just didn't give up on me,i was enjoying her oral skills,she is outgoing,funloving,doesn't dissapoint. i had so much fun with her, she was good at what she does

Default gorgeous hottie and seductive,5742088923

she was terrific,i had a good time with her and she was so goodlooking and pretty,she was gorgeous, her hair was pretty and i was loving her based on her looks and attitude.we met and chatted for a few hours,we decided to chill at her place, she is enjoyable, very decent,seductive,attractive and not into rushing, i had so much fun with her. she was good at what she does

Default 3125890391,pretty hottie

i had a good time with her,she is thick and seductive.we met at her location, she can twerk which is a plus and she can make u have a good time,but i had so much and she was into me which was a plus also, after chatting for a few hours we decided to pump the brakes, she felt good. i was excited to c her,she was good at what she does

Default very pretty and gorgeous,3477981845

i was excited to c her,she was terrific and perfect. i had the opportunity to catch her while she was availaible,she didn't dissapoint and i had a good time with her,she is the freak that likes to satisfy u, she is outgoing and very good at what she does, we met at her place and we chatted for a while before we decided to hit it off, she is outgoing and pretty with nice tits

Default 3609327466,she is pretty and attractive

i was wondering what it would b like hanging out with this freak, she is pretty and doesn't dissapoint. we met at her place and ill tell u we had a good time,she is seductive and doesn't rush into things,she was simply gorgeous. we started off chatting then we hit it off for a couple of hours, she is funloving and amazing

Default 9713611612,she is gorgeous

we met at her spot,she is terrific. she has nice tits,and likes to give good oral, she is unbelievable, we had a good time and she is just decent, i should give her a buzz but she knows how to have a good time. she doesn't have an attitude whatsoever and she can make u have a good time, i was so impressed in her

Default banging hottie,4145440242

she is simply the hottie to look out for, she is cool and funloving,im interested in her and she was enjoyable to watch. i gave her a call, she was banging from left to right,she's got nice thighs, and her ass is ok. i had a good time regardless and she wasn't worse than i thought.

Default not bad,7579980340

i had alot of fun with her,she's big and bootylicious.i thought having a bootylicious freak will b awesome but she wasn't bad.she's got huge tits and her ass is creamy, i had the chance to meet up with her and she is the type of female that gives u what u want no questions asked. she is unbelievable for a big freak

Default she is pretty lovely 4145544319

she is the best out there,her oral skills was simply amazing,she is outgoing and always perform better based on what u looking for. her ass and tits is decent,she has that beautiful smile that catches my attention and she is very attractive, meeting up with her was easy and she just didn't dissapoint, her location was easy to find and she is enjoyable to watch

Default pretty hottie,8168099334

she is very decent, she doesn't dissapoint,she is gorgeous also and i like her pretty tits, she likes oral which is her thing, she is outgoing,thick, she has nice ass and i was hoping for something more maturing but she was well matured, i mean she doesn't push into things like most females and she does her thing which is cool but i had a good time. she is good at what she does

Default 2252005564,she is ok but gorgeous

i had a good time with her,she was simply the freak with nice thighs, she is ok but she doesn't dissapoint either, we met at her location and she likes to twerk which is her thing, she is very outgoing,social and caresses, i was impressed by her oral skills, she is good at what she does and i was hoping to c how she twerks. shes got that twerk skills

Default amazing freak, 7604861357

she is pretty they call her pretty pink which is cool,i was very amazed by her oral skills,she isn't into trouble but she can impress u with her seductive attitude and i felt cool after hanging out with her. she is very attractive,we hooked up that evening and the rest was history,her ass and tits tells the story, we met at her place,and she was impressed to c me but i had a good time and it was fun seeing her

Default pretty hottie,6165168384

she is pretty,we met at her spot,she was very excited to c me,she was all smiles when we met, i was able to chat with her for a few hours then we hit it off, she was fun to watch, i liked her ass and thighs,she has pretty eyes,waist and she is simply gorgeous and beautiful. i guess i was interested in her and she is that seductive princess with nice curves

Default 8134461271,she is pretty

i was impressed by her presence,she is very amazing. we met for a drink and then we hit it off at her place,she isn't the weird type but she was decent, i was interested in her. she has nice tits, she is outgoing and doesn't dissapoint, i had a great time with her, and i liked her lovely ass and lips.

Default 4693642620,she is pretty and flexible

i had a good time with her,she is indeed pretty and gorgeous,nice thighs,nice ass.i was wondering what it will b like meeting up with this freak,she is very seductive and attractive, we met at her location and it was fun hanging out with her. i liked her hair and tits, she has a pretty smile also which is cool

Default 5097596357,she is pretty for a big female

i was excited to see her,she is gorgeous for a big female but she has nice tits and curves, we had a good time and it was nice getting to know her, she is pleasurable and doesn't rush into things, she is also outgoing and i had the opportunity to rub on her tits while chilling, she is exciting to watch and a very interesting female, she is outstanding

Default pretty hottie 4253219966

she is amazing, i was hoping we meet up for a private time,she is outgoing and attractive.she is very promising,we met at her location and ill tell u we had a good time,she doesn't argue like most females and she is indeed pretty. i was glad about meeting her, she does a good job in keeping u company, and i was hoping to see her, she is funloving

Default 2065549001,she is the freaky type

i was interested in seeing her, i felt amazed by her freaky side,she is naturally the freaky female to b with, meeting up with her was direct and she wasn't the nervous type, i had the chance in getting to know her and i liked her natural tits and ass, she is simply unbelievable, she is pleasurable and outgoing, she knows how to keep a guy company.she is good at what she does

Default pretty ebony, 5034461699

she is extremely amazing, nice tits,pretty eyes,pretty ebony smile,she is different compared to the other females ive seen, she is the total package and im very interested in her, meeting up with her was the right thing, i had the opportunity of touching her tits and i had a good time with her, she is the best in what she does, and her looks is so amazing, she is the pure beauty for an ebony

Default 3134180504,she is extremely gorgeous

i had the opportunity of seeing her,she has that tasty looks, she is very attractive for a female and she likes to have a good time,we met at her location, she is simply the best,she has nice tits,gorgeous lips, very passionate and seductive,she likes to caress which is a good thing, i had a good time with her,she doesn't seem nervous for a female and i was totally glad to meet up with her

Default 3195387507,she is pretty and thick

i had a good time with this princess, she was not into rushing and she likes to b simple about her job, i was interested in her based on her looks,i liked her personality,she is very pretty and her ass and tits are natural,her tits is perky and she likes to give u that good oral, i was impressed in her and when we met at her spot, we went straight to business and she is goodlooking

Default 6152104612,she is pretty and thick

i had a good time with her,she was the chick to b with,i was also interested in her based on her looks,she's freaky and i like her twerking skills, we met at her spot,everything was simply cool and i had a good time with her,she doesn't dissapoint, she is also the chick that b gorgeous and doesn't rush into things, her ass is pretty and flat,she has the right curves and u'll like her amazing tits.she is indeed the pretty type