CLICK HERE NOW BABY!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 206-579-5122 Shes gorgeous

Default 559-365-6086 beautiful thick lady with a pretty ass

she is pretty,but i liked her ass.she has that looks compared to others ive seen,i wasnt impressed by her personality but i was impressed by her ass,and she gives you that satisfaction, she could impress anyone with those pretty ass but i had a good time with her,she was very decent

Default 971-225-2713 she is beautiful and gorgeous

i was impressed by her charismatic personalities,she is outgoing and pleasant and she likes to please based on her looks,she is genuine and pretty. i wasnt too impressed by other freaks out there but she basically caught my eyes.i had a good time with her but on the contrary she is very pretty with a thick ass

Default 253-766-9986 she is decent and pretty

i was so amazed to c this gorgeous thick freak,she is pleasurable and i liked her personality,she is outgoing and pretty but i had a good time with her. she wasnt too rushy but what i also like about her is how she keeps u company compared to others.

Default beautiful princess with a thick ass 720-248-0694

i was impressed by her looks,she is decent and outgoing.she brings smile down my cheeks but i was so impressed by her attitude and how she feels about me,she wasnt too rushy and she went straight to business as usual, i was very pleased to c her but what i also like about her is her smile

Default 818-823-9346 she is so decent and freaky

i like her looks,she is simply gorgeous, i luv everything about her.she is simple,athletic,gorgeous,spontaneous and very decent.i was amazed by her beauty,but she knows how to satisfy u by any means. i wasn't in a rush to c her,i took my time to get to know her and i had a good time with her

Default 949-390-9122 she is beautiful and gorgeous

i was impressed by her physique,and her pretty looks,she is indeed pretty and outgoing,i was interested in meeting her but what i like about her is her gorgeous looks and her insane beauty.

she is decent and she has a good personality but i had such a marvelous time with her,her location was straightforward and i enjoyed her company

Default 435-406-9987 decent pretty looking freak

she is slender but thick,she is beautiful and she has an amazing body,i like her pretty tits and ass but she is at the same time goodlooking and freaky, i had a good time with her the last time we met. i was constantly staring at her looks and ass at the same time but eventually,she likes to satisfy and please

Default 323-500-7238 she is pretty with a huge boobs

she is very pretty but i liked her personality and attitude,she is simply beautiful. i was very amazed to c her but what she was wearing simply caught me offguard, she was very trustworthy,i enjoyed my time with her, it was a decent opportunity to get to know her

Default 206-474-0350 beautiful thick vixen

she is pretty,i liked every about her including her soft lips and smile.but i had the opportunity to c her. she was so decent and cool to b around with. i enjoyed her company. she wasnt too rushy but she liked my personality which was cool. i was surprised by her personality,she is just different from the others

Default 702-602-3636 awesome freak

she is bad,shes got dat decent ass and thighs, i wasnt impressed by her personality but she sounds attractive and pretty for a young lady but on my first meetings with her, ill say i had a good time with her,nice waist,huge boobs,pretty smile

Default 206-637-8180 she is thick and hot

i liked her personally,she isnt bad for a young petite freak but i was simply impressed by her beauty and physique.she is so amazing i bet i had a good time with,she has a bouncy round ass and a pretty smile, i just continued to stare at her looks the whole time we chilled,she wasnt that worse after all

Default thick pretty young freak 425-908-0263

she is so pretty,her ass is so huge and i love her thick juicy lips and tits.she was impressive i just couldnt help but stare at her lovely looks,she has good tendencies for a thick pretty freak. i had a good time with her,she wasnt the worse but she was better than the others

Default pretty freak 425-344-3750

she is so beautiful,pretty eyes,small waist,petite tits,awesome thighs,lovely smile.she is constantly jovial and presenting,she is also the freak u come across without letting go,i had such an amazing time with this pretty freak,she wasnt the crazy type but she could satisfy u differently

Default 308-474-0003 she is pretty with a huge breast

she is beautiful,lovely breast,pretty face and nice ass. i was interested in her,she was kinda decent but wasnt into any rush whatsoever,i had such a good time with her. i think she knows how to impress and she is simply gorgeous and stunning

Default 424-335-5471 outgoing princess

she is not bad but she is cool with a nice pretty boobs,i was excited to see her,she was exciting and cool to b with,i had such a good time with her,touching on her nipples,it was fun to c her.she was unbelievable i mean she could play with her tits all along

Default 503-710-5648 beautiful princess

she is pretty,beautiful,charismatic,decent,i enjoyed my time with her.she was wearing that thick lingerie with her titties showing out,i had to touch on those titties,she was pleasing but she wasnt in a hurry at all. everything was cool from the very moment i saw her. i had such a good time

Default 865-386-9132 she is pretty and unbelievable

i was impressed by her amazing personality,she could give the best oral ever but she is so fun to b with,she could impress u with those pretty tits and ass of hers,i had a good time with her. she is trully indeed the best at what she does frankly speaking

Default freak but amazing 619-876-1024

she is beautiful i like her lovely tits,we met at her spot but i was so impressed to c her.everything was fine and cool about her,i had such a good time with her.so i had the opportunity to touch and caress her,she was simply irressistable

Default 208-964-0273 she is absolutely stunning

she has the thickest ass ive ever seen in a long time,she is beautiful but i was loving her pretty smile.i took her out before we chilled and ill tell u she is funloving,she doesnt talk much,but she has a good personality for a beautiful female like her

Default 518-507-3252 she is pretty,with nice tits

i really enjoyed my time with her,she was beautiful,with a pretty smile,decent looks,i liked her attitude.she was pleasing but she wasnt that bad based on her beauty,i had a good time with her,i hope it would b more fun on my next trip to her location but she has a huge booty i was impressed

Default she is lovely 206-972-0576

she is amazing,i enjoyed my time with her.she was pretty with a nice pretty tits and ass, she was so decent,didnt rush at all. i had so much fun,infact i liked her personally based on her looks and personality

Default nice freak with a gorgeous ass 870-514-6070

she is inexplicably amazing,she deserves an allstar rating for sure,nice lips with a freaking gorgeous attitude,i enjoyed her to b quite frank, she wasnt rude but she was able to avoid unnecessary rushing i really liked her,she has that nice shape and she is thick,very thick

Default beautiful freak with a gorgeous booty 303-435-8085

she is beautiful, very pretty and friendly. i enjoyed my time with her,her place wasnt that bad at all.i was suppose to c her based on what i heard about her,her oral was inexplicably amazing,she can give u that good oral which i enjoyed but at the same time,she wasnt rushy or tempty but she can satisfy u based on what u are looking for.
    my time with her was enjoying.she was decent

Default Great

She is lovely. Great time will repeat

Default 773-642-6081 pretty she is awesome

i liked her,she can give dat head,i had a crush on her couple of times but when we met at her location, i was surprised based on her looks she wasnt that bad she caught me off guard,i had a good time with her and i luved her beautiful tits

Default 509-598-6597 she is funloving nice booty

i really enjoyed her alot,she was so good to b true. what i liked about her was her personality. she doesnt seem too nervous but she was very comfortable and she was naturally thick. shes funloving,outgoing and i liked her ass. she wasnt childish like the other females. she was nice and cool to b with

Default amazing freak with a beautiful ass

7542608402 she is thick,beautiful freak with a huge booty,she is very thick, i liked how her ass was gingling all over me while we chilled,she wasnt rushy at all. her ass was so huge i felt so much fun the entire time we hanged out. i must take a good look at her once again,she is unbelievable
    Last edited by thizznuts; 11-19-2015 at 02:17 AM. Reason: error

Default 754-260-8402 beautiful freak,she is amazing

i liked her personally, she is decent,very freaky and she has tendencies to impress.she is outgoing and i liked her personality.i had such a good time with her,she wasnt in a terrible mood at all,she was able to satisfy me the entire time,and i liked her beautiful ass and smile,shes worth the fun after all

Default 253-882-7430 she is the baddest,nice booty

she is beautiful,she has that nice juicy ass i was excited to c her,she likes to play with her tits while smashing,i was able to get a good look at her nice boobs,it was so soft and she has a good outstanding personality, she is a perfect match. i had a good time with her. shes decent and i also love her pretty eyes

Default she is pretty beautiful freak 214-853-3850

she is pretty,nice,athletic, i enjoyed my time with her.she can also give some good oral, we met at her location which wasnt hard to find,we actually planned on meeting the next day but had to change plans,she was beautiful and unique.i also liked her personality,she is really good looking

Default 661-376-6868 she is classy beautiful ass

i liked her ass,her ass is beautiful. she is kinda fun to b with, i linked up with her not too long ago and ill tell u i had so much fun with her. she is pleasurable, she is good at what she does, and she just like to get it on which was so cool, but she can give u that good oral, she was enjoyable . i liked her personally

Default she is pretty, 619-886-8114

she is amazing, i had a good time with her. she was so pretty,i just couldnt get my eyes off her. i like her tits,nice,soft and perky. she doesnt rush like most other females but she can make u feel so good. she is thick,athletic with a beautiful smile u cant ignore.my time with her was the best ive ever seen

Default 702-491-9050 she is the baddest,she is that decent freak

she is beautiful,i was so glad to c her, she was nice to chill with. i got to hold on to her tits while we were hanging out,she was so pretty and gorgeous at the same time,and she likes to play with her p**sy while caressing her which tells u how freaky and amazing she is

Default she is amazing 213-399-4346

she is awesome,huge ass,thick breast,beautiful lips,she is definitely gorgeous for a freak,i had a nice time with her,she was just different from the other females,she isnt bad at all,on my first encounter with her,she relaxed me which was really fun, i just couldnt help but stare at her lovely tits. she is definitely that lovely princess to chill with

Default 320-591-9492 amazing freak

she is pretty,i was so excited to c her she was very thick,lovely ass. we met at her location and i was so relaxed when we chill,she seemed kinda nervous so i was touching on her tits then she felt cool. her tits was so soft and she was just decent and thick, i had a good time with her,she was simply stunning

Default 480-376-9750 ,she is pretty

i was so impressed on my first time with her,she is simply unique.i liked her personality,she is very slutty. i had a good time with her, she is decent,funloving, doesnt rush and keeps it going which is cool. i liked her ass, i mean she has a beautiful ass. she is simply stunning and amazing

Default very pretty 801-948-3198

she is goodlooking, i met her at her location, she was enjoyable.very pretty looking,she is kinda like good at what she does,she knows how to keep u company and she is simply stunning and amazing,i had alot of fun with her,she is also outgoing and very attractive

Default 509-688-5433 beautiful, she is amazing

i liked her personally,she can give u that good oral, she is simply amazing,i had a good time with her,she wasnt any of an issue she was simply the best, she has that thick juicy tits but i was so amazed at the way she kept smiling at me while we chilled,she is so cool to b with.

Default 716-322-8373 she is amazing, beautiful and thick

i liked her,she is amazing and beautiful, we met at her location and ill tell u i had a good time with her. she is simply unbelievable and thick at the same time. she wasnt that boring at all,nice tits,soft lips,beautiful smile, she is simply gorgeous, i was so glad to c her

Default 360-932-7466 she is gorgeous and pretty

she is simply amazing,i like her personality and her gorgeous smile,she was simply terrific.we met and ill tell u i had a good time with her,everything about her is simply fun.she knows how to please, i also like her nice tits and ass,i was so glad to c her based on her looks,and she knows how to satisfy and please u which is cool
    Last edited by thizznuts; 11-23-2015 at 08:14 AM. Reason: error

Default 786-384-7396 she is awesome

yea she is decent,beautiful ass.she has that lovely unique smile compared to the other females,i like her personally,i had a good time with her. she has a good personality which i admire. she is enjoyable and thick, very interesting about what she does

Default amazing freak, 805-500-6315

she is awesome,beautiful ass,thick waist.she is indifinitely decent,i was interested in meeting her, but on my first time with her,she was so lovely,i couldnt help but stare at her beautiful tits, she was simply gorgeus and very thick. she could make u feel good in different ways

Default 702-750-4503 she is thick and beautiful

i was amazed by her incredible beauty,she is simply beautiful,i enjoyed her company and ill tell u she is very thick and natural.her ass was gorgeous,she could make u feel good. i had a good time with her but she wasn't too rushy like the other females,u could trust her which is cool

Default 818-570-7213 attractive and amazing

she is beautiful,she has a thick and pretty ass, i was amazed to see her. everything about her is amazing.I had a good time on my first trip with her. she doesnt like to rush things at all but she is decent and she can make u feel good

Default beautiful and pretty 619-483-9698

she is outstanding and pretty,she has that thick size that i like.but she is very pretty,everything about her is exciting.she gave me a good oral,i had a good time with her,she has a huge booty which is cool for her size,i really like her alot.i was excited to c her

Default 503-489-3870 lovely ass, huge tits

she is decent,very pretty. i had a good time with her,she has an amazing pretty tits and i liked everything about her ass,she was pleasurable and she can satisfy you with those twerk skills which was fun. she is funloving and amazing

Default 415-504-0804 she is spectacular.amazing beauty

she is decent,she has that beautiful looks and an amazing tits,i was impressed to c her and i had a good time with her,she was outgoing and pleasurable.i respected her looks and everything about her is unique,she has a huge ass and tits which is cool

Default 801-663-8061 she is thick and gorgeous

amazing female,i was impressed by her thick physique. she is outgoing and likes to have fun, i was interested in her beauty and personality, she likes to give that good oral and everything about her is amazing. on my first time with her, we hanged out and ill tell u i had a good time

Default 312-929-6674 she is unbelievably pretty

i was amazed by her intense beauty, everything about her is pretty, i was impressed by her attitude and personality. i had a good time with her,she has an amzing tits and a beautiful ass, i just couldn't help but stare at her tits the whole time we chilled

Default 385-549-7986 she is pretty and thick

she is very beautiful, i had a good time with her,everything about her was cool.she is good at giving oral and she has that pretty nice lips, i couldn't help but stare at her amazing looks,she is indeed pretty and she knows how to satisfy a guy.